This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Long Lifespan Auto-aging Family

Does anyone know if there's any kind of tell or warning for when the game is going to freak out and just randomly age up all my young adults?

Is it new patches? Or going offline and coming back online? Is it toggling wants and fears on and off? I just need to know because I play very detailed stories on rotation and once my ages get changed, I just have to dump the whole save because everything is ruined. This is the fourth time this has happened and I want to weep.

I have no mods, the only thing I did was build three lots and upload one of them to the gallery so I went online and came back off a few times. Did that do it? Does anyone know what causes this to happen... please... :s

Comments

• Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,179 Member
    No idea but i have suddenly had this happen to all my sims as well ,
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,587 Member
    you must have the rapid aging bug then i would post about this issue on ea answer hq forum
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 985 Member
    I am pretty sure every patch reduces long livespan to ordinary lifespan.