Re: BATTLEFIELD 2042 UPDATE #4.2.1

by ThePocketWhale

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I'd like to discuss some changes that I believe are needed in the operator classes.

First, I believe that the RAO operator, which is currently in the Recon class, would be better used in the Engineer class. Your hacking and repair skills could be extremely valuable to the team, and if we need a recon operator, we have other options available.

Moving forward with the changes, I suggest that the Irish operator, who is currently in the Engineer class, be moved to the Support class. His explosive blocking skills are excellent, but I believe he could contribute even more to the team by providing cover to revive allies.

Lastly, I suggest that operator Paik, which is currently in the Recon class, be moved to the Assault class. His detection specialty would be best used in melee combat on the front lines.

And for the Recon class, I suggest adding the Sundance operator. Your infiltration skills in enemy lines would create a combat dynamic in different sectors of the maps

These are just my suggestions, but I'm open to discussing and hearing other opinions. The important thing is that all operators are well used.

Message 11 of 20 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Then it's not a console...

Message 12 of 20 (1,839 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Mert1s thank you for your help.i 'll try it.
Message 13 of 20 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am play on ps4 and the latest update was 1.34 May 10,2023. Since the update it seems like I can’t find a room with more then 10 players stuck on the waiting for players screen. How come since the update I can’t find at least 16 players to start a match. Didn’t have that problem before the update.  How is this making things better when i can’t even get into a match. Please fix this.  I have playing BF since Bad Company. 

Message 14 of 20 (1,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@T0TALfps I am guessing the new update added new servers, because now I can barely find a room to play in. Can’t even find 16 players to start a match.
Message 15 of 20 (1,787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@T0TALfps is there any plans for modes to be large infantry and more aircraft options? Also just an idea naval maps for naval crafts??
Message 16 of 20 (1,707 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I can't aim while moving, is this part of the update?? If so, please remove it, not enjoying it at the moment, thanks

Message 17 of 20 (1,686 Views)

★ Apprentice

É preciso verificar o bug do escuto com o dozer quando morre e é reanimado. Durante o retorno n é possível executar nenhuma ação . Ficamos somente.com a faca na mão.

Message 18 of 20 (1,655 Views)

★★ Guide
  • Air-to-Ground Missiles will now deal higher damage when fired at a laser designated target

Yeah Dice, why not just give the air boys more power, just 1 hit from a missele and you're gone, comes in easy for farming

Message 19 of 20 (1,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why does scroll wheel not have an option to change weapons? I don't want it to cycle, I want up to be primary and down to be secondary. Why would you remove this? Frustrating. 

Message 20 of 20 (1,586 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help