Re: rivals xp and season 7 rewards

by Andyh60

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

hi all, a new fifa game is coming, not EA, so please dont waste your time on this game for next year: as they just want more and more of your money. its a very greedy franchise for money, they want just to make more and more money: so example, you need to have game pass to get XP. why? i bought the game at full price, why should i need to pay more to enjoy the game like others.

Message 11 of 15 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hi all, a new fifa game is coming, not EA, so please dont waste your time on this game for next year: as they just want more and more of your money. its a very greedy franchise for money, they want just to make more and more money: so example, you need to have game pass to get XP. why? i bought the game at full price, why should i need to pay more to enjoy the game like others.

Message 12 of 15 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CLANDESTIIN0 EA are a bunch of greedy greedy scum. they want you to buy xpass so that you can get more XP. shameful.
Message 13 of 15 (247 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Again no sympathy to those who ain't got xp just not active enough. Had puskas last 2 wls and not claimed latest sb and champ rewards as want that xp for next season.

Message 14 of 15 (245 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Nalchic I mean I ended up getting all the rewards pretty easily from the xp boost in the last few days (would’ve been nice to have known abt that previously but honestly not sure if I was announced) but I stand by the point that it makes much more sense for XP earned this season to count for this season, seems like a non issue to me for players like me who have already earned all XP rewards to wait until next season to earn XP for next season, it’s not like I expect any extra XP I earn from the current one nations friendly objectives to count towards next season just because I’ve now completed this one. 

Message 15 of 15 (86 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help