EAFC 24 Draft Loss Glitch

by AlmightyAlexios

Original Post

fut-draft

★★★ Newbie

i won a draft match but after the game i got an error and disconnected from my ultimate team, because of this it registered as a loss.

Message 31 of 284 (1,949 Views)

Re: FUT draft disconnect at start of a match

★ Novice

I have the same problem. The frustrating part is that I’m paying real money in order to play the draft mode and not being able to fully use the money you pay is stupid. Players should get compensated for experiencing this issue either with the coins or points they spent or they should get a new deafening token in exchange. I only managed to get past 2 wins once without experiencing a disconnect which is really frustrating. I don’t have the chance to get to the good rewards because my game always disconnects… Thanks for the answer

Message 32 of 284 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally had the same thing happen to me just now, waited a day to play my first draft game. I got instantly disconnected and lost...

Not so fun just trying to enjoy the game, and probably wont get compensation either. This is an issue EA has to address soon. 

Message 33 of 284 (1,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry This is just a very unprofessional response, since there is no way to report cheating according to your link. You can only report names. At least show some effort and try to resolve issues instead of just sending a copy and pasted message, since this is an issue that actually need to be addressed.
Message 34 of 284 (1,734 Views)

Re: EAFC 24 Fut draft loss glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

What an absolute joke.. thinking it's connection issues when actually the opponent quits but glitches the game and you sit there waiting for it to load. but doesn't then you have to close app to play again to find out you get the loss... give me back my coins and fc points

Message 35 of 284 (1,481 Views)

Re: draft disconnection

★ Apprentice

Dear Darko -

Is it possible for you to respond to us without sounding like a chatbot? It's incredibly disrespectful to PC players that you ignore this issue year after year. I've encountered a cheat engine that has caused me to be kicked out of Draft mode over 10 times. I've only received a single draft token refund from your automated refund system. Why won't you acknowledge that this is a major problem? Please explain why you won't fix it. For instance, the cheat engines that disconnect players are also attempted to be used in Rivals and Champs. However, in these game modes, the victim doesn't receive a 'loss'; the match is neutralized. Why not do the same in Draft? I can't comprehend why you can't see that you're losing a significant amount of money by not taking action. People are quitting PC deposits after just a week because of this!

Message 36 of 284 (1,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Oh Sh*it CJ,

Here we go again.

Year by yeah all the time the same issue.

How long we need to wait for fix it?

0 Matches played, first match disconnected on start and go back to take rewards xD.

It's my 3rd times during 2 days.
I lost 40k coins.
I <3 EA

2023-09-29 11_32_48-FC 24.png
2023-09-29 11_37_39-FC 24.png

Message 37 of 284 (1,309 Views)

Hackers in Draft

★★★★ Novice

The big problem that EA doesnt solve!

Today i thought lets play some draft, i build my team and start a game, i get a instant disconnect!

It's the day of the release and the hackers are already there.

This problem keeps coming back in every ultimate team i have played. Made cases for support and they did nothing, they will provide you with a refund tool that doesn't even work and your case gets ignored. 

Why cant EA fix this problem?

In the years i have been playing i have lost 100+ drafts to hackers and EA ignores the problem. Im sick of it this time, thats why im here complaining about it.

I hope all the players that have the same problem will let me know, so we can hope that EA will so how big this problem is, how many coins/points are lost with this! 

Are there any players where the draft tool did work or EA actually came with a solotion?

Message 38 of 284 (1,412 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Perhaps acknowledging the issue publicly and taking action to address it is a better approach? Your response, like the countless others we receive, often comes across as disrespectful.
1. Take proactive steps: Implement measures to ensure fair competition. Make Draft-mode like Rivals and Champs so that victims do not get loses from their encounters with DC-cheaters.
2. Let's avoid treating people poorly with unhelpful responses. It really is that straightforward.
Message 39 of 284 (1,392 Views)

Re: Hackers in Draft

Community Manager

@WinterKiwi 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 40 of 284 (1,403 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help