Accepted Solution

titanfall 2

★★★ Newbie

why do i get failed to launch game when i launch tru steam and how to fix it

Message 1 of 5 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: titanfall 2

Community Manager

Hi @kdakillerdrone Can we try the following and relaunch the game to see if the DLC is enabled?

Delete EA License Files:

• Make sure the EA app is closed.
  • Press the Windows key and "R" at the same time.
  • Type or copy and paste "%ProgramData%\Electronic Arts\EA Services" (without the quotes) into the new Window > ENTER
  • Enable View Hidden Files and Folders
  • Delete all files in the "License" folder.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (352 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @kdakillerdrone 

Can we give the following a try and check if the error continues?

1. Try running the client and game as an admin
  2. Repair your game via the EA App - Repair (Library > Tile Dots > Repair)
  3. Clear EA App's Cache (Top Left Menu > Help > App Recovery
  4. Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  5. Run the System File Checker tool, then Check for Windows and GPU updates  

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_IlliumI have done all these things but i still get the error message, i have also restartet my network router still got the error I have also reinstalled steam and cleared steam cache. Still the same. What can i else do. I can see the steam add-ons on ea.  Because the game is bought thru steam i can't repair it thu ea app

It worked on my old intel pc with fewer specs now i have AMD 7 gfx-card: Nvidia gforce rtx 4060. Both pc have full updates. the game is bought on steam as you see here:

Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @kdakillerdrone Can we try the following and relaunch the game to see if the DLC is enabled?

Delete EA License Files:

• Make sure the EA app is closed.
  • Press the Windows key and "R" at the same time.
  • Type or copy and paste "%ProgramData%\Electronic Arts\EA Services" (without the quotes) into the new Window > ENTER
  • Enable View Hidden Files and Folders
  • Delete all files in the "License" folder.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried it right now and the issue still persist the same, I have deleted the files in the license folder, after relaunching the game the issue is still "Failed to launch game: An error on our end caused the launch to fail. Try again a little later." also no files inside the license folder after relaunch the game.

Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)