My Steam account is somehow linked to an unknown EA account.

by Spefas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Steam account is somehow linked to an unknown EA account.

★ Novice

Hello guys. Just bought Titanfall 2 on steam and I can't play it because my Steam account is linked to an unknown EA account. What should I do?
Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Steam account is somehow linked to an unknown EA account.

Community Manager

Hey @Spefas

For information on linking a new account or unlinking an older account from EA, check out our help articles below. Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

If you are unable to access the email used on your EA account, try the steps suggested here: I can't access my email address

For additional assistance, you can reach out to our support team with the link below:

How to use EA Help

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (326 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

This is what pops up when I launch Titanfall 2 on Steam.

Desktop Screenshot 2024.05.05 - 18.22.14.30.png

Message 2 of 3 (362 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Spefas

For information on linking a new account or unlinking an older account from EA, check out our help articles below. Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

If you are unable to access the email used on your EA account, try the steps suggested here: I can't access my email address

For additional assistance, you can reach out to our support team with the link below:

How to use EA Help

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)