apex coins issue with steam

by menthense

Original Post

apex coins issue with steam

★★★ Newbie

Heya,

I'm trying to purchase apex coins, but the steam overlay doesn't pop or or pops up but doesnt authorize the payment, it doesn't showed that it failed, nothing, its just doesn't work, can you help me with that? thanks much ^^

i did try to restart the game and steam multiple times but nothing happened so i'm a bit lost, i tried looking at multiple forums but one really had a similar issue to mine, anyone had this before? lemme know if u know how to fix it.
(also it should not be a region issue or something like that, i checked that, the funds are already on steam)

thanks xoxo

Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)

Cant use steam balance to buy apex coins

★★★ Newbie

What happens and the order it happens.

1: I go to the store page.

2: I click on the purchase Apex coins tab.

3: I select either the $59.99 or $99.99.

4: The steam purchase overlay opens, the authorize purchase page. I already have over $100 in Steam funds that are not being held by Steam for any reason.

5: I press authorize and the steam overlay closes and brings me back into Apex Legends.

6: Nothing happens, no steam funds are deducted and no Apex coins show up in my account.

Any solutions?

Message 2 of 5 (114 Views)

Re: apex coins issue with steam

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue and i tried deleting the game and reinstall it but nothing works hopefully they fix it 

Message 3 of 5 (101 Views)

Re: Cant use steam balance to buy apex coins

Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know! I have reported that to the team! 

@nbtgh16 Can you please check your Inbox in AHQ? I've sent you a DM asking for some more details. 

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 4 of 5 (76 Views)

Re: Cant use steam balance to buy apex coins

Community Manager

Hey everyone,  

Can you please try to sign out of Steam, fully close down steam via Task Manager, log back in, and try to complete the purchase again?

Please let us know if that works. 

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)