[Request] PS5 - Gyro Aiming Accessibility Options

by Alex00100x

Original Post

[Request] PS5 - Gyro Aiming Accessibility Options

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, 

I’m wondering if there’s a possibility of implementing gyro aiming on ps5. It’s an important accessibility option for a lot of people and makes this game much more accessible to many of those who otherwise are unable or struggle to play it. 
Thank you!

Message 1 of 8 (1,463 Views)

Re: Gyro aiming accessibility options

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Illium could we get an answer on this? I'm not buying a game, for full price on PS5, that requires precise aiming without gyro aiming possibility. It's obvious in console gameplay trailers that analog aiming is a struggle.

Message 2 of 8 (1,372 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really want to play this game, but i wont till you add gyro aim support.

Message 3 of 8 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed, seems like a small thing but is the number one feature that holds me back from buying games like this. Love the original and I hope the devs will implement it at some point!

Message 4 of 8 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed. I'm going to wait to play this game on PS5 and hope that gyro aiming is implemented in the future.

Message 5 of 8 (1,069 Views)

Re: [Request] PS5 - Gyro Aiming Accessibility Options

★★ Novice

I'm waiting for gyro too. I play BF 2042 on Ps5 and it's not fun after playing COD which do have gyro.

Message 6 of 8 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alex00100x and also its much more fun with gyro. Especially when used as a mouse. I think gyro aiming is the best aiming for consoles and what sold me on this? The last of us 2 remastered is so much more fun with gyro aiming. That got me thinking that i wanted to play more games with this enabled but i dont have a PC and my ps5 has so limited games. I love battlefield but not with the clunkyness of sticks. I would buy all battefield games if this was included on consoles
Message 7 of 8 (398 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, Folks

Doing some scans on the board came across this one! As there won't be any current updates to the game, this in general can be sent up as feedback especially when it deals with accessibility options for games!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 8 (223 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help