Re: PGA tour laggy

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PGA tour laggy

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing this game with no issues for over a year. All the sudden it takes forever for the ball to land when driving and outs are super slow. In PS5. Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @ddc3c35ca9e95157 

If this keeps up we can give the following to try to see if performance improves. 

1. Clear the systems cache (Close the game completely > Turn off the console > Wait 30-60 seconds > Restart and Relaunch)
  2. Check for console updates 
  3. Restore game Licence
  4. Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  5. Open your PS5 NAT Type
  6. Entering Safe Mode and Rebuild your PS database

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ddc3c35ca9e95157 

If this keeps up we can give the following to try to see if performance improves. 

1. Clear the systems cache (Close the game completely > Turn off the console > Wait 30-60 seconds > Restart and Relaunch)
  2. Check for console updates 
  3. Restore game Licence
  4. Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  5. Open your PS5 NAT Type
  6. Entering Safe Mode and Rebuild your PS database

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help