Game freezes

by FLSB131

Original Post

Game freezes

★★ Novice

Game freezes all the time PS5.I have tried all the usual fixes it keeps happening. It is a digital down load. 

Message 1 of 12 (379 Views)

[PS5] Why does dead space keep freezing up

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

down load on PS5 and tride every thing still freezes up all the time

Message 2 of 12 (439 Views)

Re: [PS5] Why does dead space keep freezing up

Community Manager

@FLSB131 

Hey, I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you continue having issues with the game! Apologies no one has reached out to you on this issue!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 12 (381 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it still freezes .

Message 4 of 12 (368 Views)

Community Manager

@FLSB131 Can you provide us more details on what is happening when it feezes? 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 12 (327 Views)

★★ Novice

when it freezes you can not move and there is no sound  and you can not do anything but close the game and i have been reporting it every time it happens. Then restart from the last save point some times it does it multiple times. This is the only game this happens with It is very pinpointing because i really like the game. no problems with GT7 or Tekken 8 that i play regularly. 

Message 6 of 12 (317 Views)

Community Manager

@FLSB131 When you reload the previous save, are you loading further back, or have you tried restarting the chapter? From what you have said, it sounds like the save itself is corrupted.

Can you load a previous save and save it as a new save, close the game down and load into that new one?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 7 of 12 (299 Views)

★★ Novice

At this point i am saving every chance and always a new save not over writing old saves . i have used older saves that work fine 

Message 8 of 12 (286 Views)

★★ Novice

Still does it no matter what  would a disc virsion of the game be any different ?

Message 9 of 12 (258 Views)

Community Manager

@FLSB131 So older saves work, but the newer ones do not?

The only way a disc version would work is if you are using a disc version that is scratched. Then it would read and save correctly.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 10 of 12 (250 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help