Re: apex legends lobby crash

by Sl1x0n

Original Post

Re: APEX GAME FREEZE ALL TIME

★★★ Newbie

Even after the latest update, the game freezes seconds after entering the lobby.
Not able to play the game for over an week now.

Message 81 of 111 (506 Views)

Re: Game freezes after new mid-season update (Lobby)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot begin to even think how tf you guys release something this bugged, seriously.

And the audacity to mark something as a solution just for visibility is not helping at all, its been two weeks since you realeased your last buggy update and nothing has been done to fix this annoying bug.

Now i clearly understand how this game is full of cheaters, i mean, it is not like EA or Respawn give any damn bout this game community. 

Message 82 of 111 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If Apex Legends belongs to a company other than EA, the game it will not have any issues

Message 83 of 111 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue still occurring then APEX had the audacity to post about the incoming "improved" battlepass. Time to move on from this game I guess

Message 84 of 111 (750 Views)

★★★ Novice

Time to switch from greedy game

Message 85 of 111 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Seriously Respawn/EA... DO SOMETHING PLZ !
the game is near to impossible to play (for me... but i know i'm not the only one) since Quad game update.

I fixed the "freezing lobby" problem with the CFG lines that many players gave here... but it don't help for the terrible fps that we are many to have since the same update.

In every play i got 15-20 fps in fights... and i loose most of them because of that.

The game was working fine before this terrible update. Plz give us back the game as it was

Message 86 of 111 (704 Views)

Re: apex legends lobby crash

★★★ Newbie

i literally have the same problem, i get into the game and it takes from 10 seconds to on a good day one minute and my game crashes. Whats more it only happens when i am in game lobby, if i get into match before getting a crash i can play whole match without a problem, but if i go to lobby after match i instantly get a crash. PLS HELP SOMEONE NOTHING WORKS!!!

Message 87 of 111 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am STILL having these issues. I did the fix that was recommended, and it works, but drops my frames from 210ish to easily 40-80 average now. Game is damn near unplayable with frame hitches every few minutes. I have almost 3k hours on this game, and don't really want to have to give it up because they cant fix the issue, but presses new monetization routes instead. 

Message 88 of 111 (608 Views)

Re: Game freezing after last update

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @RealGigiBagigi,

Thanks for letting us know. The team is aware and this is being tracked. I've moved your post here to keep all the reports together. 

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 89 of 111 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem after update. I have fully factory reset my computer, updated drives, clear chache, used ge force to optimze my in game settings, repaired and verified game files and literally 10 other things and nothing works. It's been almost 3 weeks now that I cannot play apex and its so stupid that there is nobody solving this after 3 weeks! It makes me never want to play this game again.

Message 90 of 111 (387 Views)