Re: Freezing in waiting lobby

by 100tefiko

Original Post

Freezing in waiting lobby

★★★ Newbie

Every time I spend about two seconds in the waiting lobby in Apex Legends, the game always gets stuck. This doesn't happen during matches, but I want to check some cosmetics. However, as I mentioned, whenever I spend some time in the waiting lobby, it freezes, and the only way to fix it is to end the task and relaunch the game, hoping it won't get stuck in the waiting lobby again.

my friends have a similar issue

I hope there's a fix so I can enjoy this game with my friends

Message 1 of 7 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah just started to happen after the new update just freez no error code while in lobby for a few seconds i really hope they fix it but altho it feels to me like APEX doesint care unless your are A important person to them 

Message 2 of 7 (294 Views)

★★ Novice

i enabled "dynamic shadow" and now take up to minute before freeze in lobby. It appear to effect old Nvidia cards.

Message 3 of 7 (243 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone,

For those experiencing this issue on PC, would you mind sharing a DxDiag with us? 

How to gather information on your PC using DxDiag

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 4 of 7 (213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

if it can help : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-freezes-after-new-mid-season-update-Lobby/td-p/13829... 

P.S :

I can give you my DxDiag.txt if it can help... but my lobby don't freeze anymore since i changed my CFG as it is suggested in the topic above.

I stil got huge fps drops.

Anyway... here is the diag...

Message 5 of 7 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the cfg settings is a temp fix, i cannot play like that i just cant see when ppl fire to me xD

Message 6 of 7 (173 Views)

Community Manager
@Mootos Thanks for sharing that!

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 7 of 7 (96 Views)