Accepted Solution

FIFA 23 EA Server unable to connect.

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 23
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jainish_patel7
Do you only see this bug when you have cross-play activated? Yes
Which mode has this happened in? Seasons (Head to Head)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I start playing a season game with online players. Suddenly it comes up the notification each and every game that “ The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.” I have tried to disconnect the internet and turn off my PS4 pro. But still the servers is showing that Unable to connect. This problem is not only for me I have read so many people mention that earlier about this situation. Please help me out with this problem. I am sick with this things everyday. Thank you
What happens when the bug occurs? When I start playing a season game with online players. Suddenly it comes up the notification each and every game that “ The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.” I have tried to disconnect the internet and turn off my PS4 pro. But still the servers is showing that Unable to connect. This problem is not only for me I have read so many people mention that earlier about this situation.
What should be happening instead? Solve this “EA server issue” ASAP.

FIFA 23 EA Server 

Message 1 of 15 (2,501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 23 EA Server unable to connect.

Community Manager

@JP07HP 

As a test, can you try changing your connection to use a mobile hotspot? I just want to know if that works or not. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 15 (2,413 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @JP07HP 

Thanks for reaching out. When is the disconnect happening? Also, are you playing on a wired or wireless connection? 

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 15 (2,457 Views)

★ Novice

Hi sir/mam, It’s happening from last 3 days and my PS4 Pro usually connected with wireless internet but this things was happening so I have connected with wire( Lan cable) . Still it’s not working out. 

Message 3 of 15 (2,444 Views)

Community Manager

@JP07HP 

Thanks for getting back to me. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 15 (2,439 Views)

★ Novice

As you have mentioned I have done all steps but still it’s showing same. I have attached photos so you can guide me for further. Thank you 

Message 5 of 15 (2,429 Views)

Community Manager

@JP07HP 

As a test, can you try changing your connection to use a mobile hotspot? I just want to know if that works or not. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 15 (2,414 Views)

Re: FIFA 23 EA Server unable to connect and in game bug as well

★ Novice

Not only do the servers not connect sometimes, but I have seen far too often in game in seasons online, a bug that sets in and won't let you control anything or switch players..there are times also when the game speeds up and everybody starts running faster...I just had a draw in a game because I couldn't control any players for the last 10 minutes of the game

Message 7 of 15 (2,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. On PS5. It started happening the last 5 days. My wifi is connected to PS5. I go to Playstation store etc to make sure. I power cycled my wifi hub, nothing. I’m also having the issue with Madden 24 and Fifa 23. I’m guessing there isn’t a solution. 

Message 8 of 15 (1,418 Views)

Community Manager

@Dmxqla 

Can you try connecting using a wire instead?

Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 15 (1,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I try that but still

Message 10 of 15 (1,346 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help