Re: FC MOBILE EXCHANGE BUG

by mendozzamagic

Original Post

FC MOBILE EXCHANGE BUG

★ Novice

To be exact i had one tradeble player which was selling, but i was able see that player in 94-99 euro exchange i only had that one card which was selling but in the select player section i was able to see 2 identical players which i didnt have in my inventory but was able to see them in the select player section so i thought it was bug/glitch so i used those players in my exchange but after the exchange i lost my coins

Message 1 of 7 (384 Views)

★★★ Expert
@054ftntd9yb5 So you didn't lose coins. You exchanged tradeable players and now you regret that.
Message 2 of 7 (304 Views)

★ Novice

I didnt had those players in first place, but i was able to see them in the select player section in the exchange, so i used those players in the exchange but before the exchange i had 60mil coins but after the exchange my 40mil coins where deducted i only had 20 mil coins i dont think there's any exchange which deductes the coins its bug clearly 

Message 3 of 7 (291 Views)

★★★ Expert
@054ftntd9yb5 Try your luck with customer service in game and note you have missing coins. If you mention bug they will transfer you here and, as you can see, you'll get little help from EA
Message 4 of 7 (267 Views)

@054ftntd9yb5 which exchange did you do, because as far as I am aware there are no exchanges that require you to pay millions of coins

There is a display bug in some of the player selection screens in my team, which will show your card as being both available in your team and in your player swap window, but when you go to do an exchange or look in the market there will only be the actual cards that you have.

It is a visual bug that has been around for the entire season, but it only impacts the one screen in lineup selection.

Customer Service won’t be able to assist you as you selected your player from a screen that has no visual bugs and chose to exchange them.

I am interested in your coin balance going down though, so provide some screen shots of the exchange that you did and where you noticed your reduced coin balance afterward

Thanks

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I dont have screenshot because i didnt knew that it will cost my coins and yea customer service didnt help at all they said they cant refund the coins and it was clearly a bug or something provided them all information they wanted really poor service 

Message 6 of 7 (158 Views)

@054ftntd9yb5 You can show us which exchange you did, because they don’t disappear, they just refresh the next day.

If there is an exchange that is bugged and taking coins when it shouldn’t, then knowing which exchange that is will help the team investigate, because as far as I can see this has. It happened to anyone else … at least yet.

If you can screenshot the exchange he you did, or at least the tab on which you did it if the exchange is not there anymore, then that will help us work out what happened and maybe stop it happening to anyone else

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (144 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help