Original Post

Re: FIFA 23 "unable-to-connect" error message

★★★ Newbie

Nintendo Switch

Message 10 of 187 (20,696 Views)

Community Manager

@maryann805 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 187 (20,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Quiero jugar online

Message 12 of 187 (20,384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No still comes up on screen with a QR code 2 scan with fone I've rest password ect as it says credentials had expired

Message 13 of 187 (19,094 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@maryann805 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

I've done that

Message 14 of 187 (19,082 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@maryann805 

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@maryann805 

I've done that

Message 15 of 187 (19,081 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@maryann805 

Done that

Message 16 of 187 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wot do I do does it .After if I'm playing standard edition of fifa23

Message 17 of 187 (821 Views)

Community Manager

@car3ino 

This is an account related issue so please contact an advisor for assistance. To do that, you can open a case here.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 187 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Plz help ive triedall that

Message 19 of 187 (819 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help