Re: Dead Space (2023) PS5 Bugged Door

by ermenegildo123me

Original Post

Dead Space (2023) PS5 Bugged Door

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Encountered an issue where, after clearing a growth from a blocked door on Engineering - Fuel Storage Floor 3, the door does not activate nor display a prompt to open. Door is to Lower Decks Supply Room (see attached Photo).

Anyone encounter this issue? Game is on latest patch at time of writing (PS5 ver. 1.000.003)

Message 1 of 6 (4,938 Views)

Community Manager
@bb57de671887208f To check is there growth on the right side as well near what looks like a small elevator shaft?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (4,898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Returning to the area I checked the described area and there was no growth. The elevator shaft was empty beyond the static, non interactable biomass on the enviroment, shown from 2 angles in the attached photos. The ceiling and surrounding area, including the right side wall, were the lacking growths as well. After checking further in the entirety of the room and all 3 floors, there are no growths in the area. The door is also still showing as locked (padlock icon) on the map and the room beyond unexplored

Message 3 of 6 (4,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im also having this problem...   i have checked everywhere !

Message 4 of 6 (4,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this same issue as well, playing on PS5 as well but on version 1.000.004. Currently on Chapter 11 trying to clear every room before the finale.

Message 5 of 6 (4,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have the same problem but on pc version... there should be something behind the door but it can't be opened... this is an escaped bug.

Message 6 of 6 (3,883 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help