Re: Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide

by liampaulthomas

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Exact same issue here bro and there is a lot of people in the apex legends fan discord server with a similar issue too! hope they fix this ASAP 

Message 821 of 831 (3,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My apex lobby is glitched out. It won't show seasonal, legends, loadcut, or the store. My inventory is also glitched out. It won't let me play the game. It's updated. My username is kaykirby and I play on the Switch.

Message 822 of 831 (2,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just recently run i to this problem during the middle of Season 19. It is now Season 20 and it still exists even with the "fix" EA says they've done in the patch. Performance mode can't be used unless you have a certain monitor or TV, so I can do that. I have already tried everything known as a fix for Xbox Series X and the problem still persists. Sometimes it will go an hour or two before crashing, sometimes it's within 10 min of each other. Sometimes it crashes so violently that it turns off the system. It's extremely irritating. It's the only game I play that has this problem. Something needs to be done to fix it as I am not the only one having the issue still.

Message 823 of 831 (2,281 Views)

★ Novice

Hello! I have tried everything on this list and a hundred more things and still nothing! it was fine until season 20! the GeForce 4080  seems to be the problem because if i disable it the game works! its a brand new pc built by 3XS!

Message 824 of 831 (2,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game keeps crashing on battle pass just finished a rank match and when I reload it's come up with points press a then battle pass comes up press a and it crashes?? What's going on?

Message 825 of 831 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This only happens on this account. Everyday i crash. I had to create a new account just to play rank matches. This is very annoying. I've tried all the trouble shooting steps. I've tried microsoft help center, nothing works. I want to use my main account that I've had since season zero. I never crash on the other account. I'm tired of being penalized by match forfeit penalty when its crashing for no reason. This is my favorite game, but seriously just about to delete it and walk away. I have so many limited skins for characters, guns, charms. But i cant use them because i crash every other game and get penalized for it.

Message 826 of 831 (1,820 Views)

★★ Guide

since the new patch this on June 25th 2024, color correction error crash non stop, ruining game play. 

Message 827 of 831 (254 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_蓝莓 Can you help me? My switch segment is settling incorrectly.
Message 828 of 831 (240 Views)

★★ Novice

I have some interesting things going on after the update.
So the first is game freezing on lobby and the second thing is i think a huge problem, i need to turn off the Adaptive Supersampling to actually see things because when its turned on the game looks awful, everything is blurry and nauseating AND the game is unstable when this turned off. Is there any fix to do by myself or i need to wait for fix?

Message 829 of 831 (216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been playing since launch and will be kicked out of the game atkeats 2 times a gaming session then have an abandon penalty and lose points on ranked really starting to take the * joe happening for months still no resolve with countless updates try all the solutions but no luck really sub par especially since the game is dropping to its lowest player count 

Message 830 of 831 (124 Views)