Account was banned for no reason

by nolerjc

Original Post

Account was banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I found out my ea account was banned on January 16th 2024 and after reaching out for assistance, nothing was done and I remain banned. I was not given any explanation as to why I was banned or what EA rule I violated that led to me being banned. I don’t play online currently but I linked my Xbox username to the account and because I’m banned, I can’t unlink the account from my Xbox profile. I need to talk to someone who can assist me with this because all I’ve been getting are generated responses. This has been a serious inconvenience and I might never be able to play NFL games because of it. 

Message 1 of 4 (184 Views)

Re: Account was banned for no reason

Community Manager

@nolerjc 

If you have new or additional information that may help your case, you can dispute any action again by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t provide any evidence because I haven’t done anything that constitutes a ban. This was a mistake and nothing was provided from anyone that tells me what agreement I breached or how I breached it. If this account was banned, I need to have this account deleted because it’s making so that my Xbox account won’t login to anything EA. 

Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can someone please reach out to me. I haven’t received any replies from the cases I’ve opened and I need help with this account if it’s going to stay banned. I contacted Microsoft for Xbox Support and they told me they can’t unlink the EA account from my Xbox. They said I need to talk to an EA Advisor to have my account unlinked if it’s banned. Otherwise my Xbox account will keep trying to log into that EA account.

Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help