Re: Page not loading to game world.

by Comander_Clutch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Page not loading to game world.

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm having an issue where the game world is not loading and gets stuck on loading page as per the screen shot. Would appreciate any help please.

• Account: Comander_Clutch
  • World: Tiberian 46
  • Date/Time: 23rd May 2024 8am (happening for past 2 days)
  • Browser (Version)/ Operating System: Tried on multiple browsers and same outcome (Chrome Version 125.0.6422.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) and also Microsoft Edge Version 125.0.2535.51 (Official build) (64-bit) )
  • Describe the Bug/ what happened: Page just hangs on loading https://cncapp01.alliances.commandandconquer.com/418/index.aspx
  • Steps to reproduce the error: happens every time.
  • Additional Details: screen shot included. Also I have cleared cache on both browsers and had the same result. Also updated browsers and tried rebooting machine all of which had no change.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
@Comander_Clutch do you get the same result when you disable all scripts. Some old scripts are known to cause issues. The developers haven't changed anything this week.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (286 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Comander_Clutch do you get the same result when you disable all scripts. Some old scripts are known to cause issues. The developers haven't changed anything this week.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ah that was it, I changed my anti virus and it included an anti tracking extension that was preventing it from fully loading. Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help