Re: Purchase history

by 1691e80d8c4ca9d2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchase history

★★★ Novice

Is there a way to clear items from the Purchase History that have not been purchased yet?

Thanks, number1son

Message 1 of 5 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

No need to download Sunlit Tides as I have Sim Tropico which suits me just fine.  I suppose like others I will just ignore the duplicate entries.  Thank you,  number1son

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (118 Views)

All Replies

@1691e80d8c4ca9d2  What items do you see in your Purchase History that you don't actually own?  To answer your question, no, there's no way to remove anything from Purchase History, but it also shouldn't list any content you haven't bought.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (168 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sunlit Tides Gold, 3 listings and Sunlit tides regular, that's 4 total listings of Sunlit tides.

Thanks,  number1son

Message 3 of 5 (153 Views)

@1691e80d8c4ca9d2  There's no way to remove the duplicate entries.  But can you at least download Sunlit Tides from your purchase history?  If so, then this is just a cosmetic issue, nothing to worry about.  Many of us have multiple entries from buying a set and then a compilation that includes that set, and we just ignore the duplicates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (130 Views)

★★★ Novice

No need to download Sunlit Tides as I have Sim Tropico which suits me just fine.  I suppose like others I will just ignore the duplicate entries.  Thank you,  number1son

Message 5 of 5 (119 Views)