Logitech G29 not working after Patch 1.6

by Canary103

Original Post

No Accelerator on Logitech G29 Wheel after Patch 1.6

★★★★ Novice

My accelerator on my Logitech G29 is no longer working after installing the latest patch, 1.6.

I am on a PC running the current, fully updated, Windows 11. I have had no problems with F1 24 & the G29 until now.

It is a bug in F1 24 as my wheel continues to work properly in F1 23.

Looking forward to a fix soon

Message 1 of 6 (239 Views)

Logitech G29 not working after Patch 1.6

★★★★ Novice

Apologies for re-posting but I am surprised this has had no replies as I can't be the only person using a Logitech G29 wheel & know this must be a bug introduced in patch 1.6 as my wheel still works properly in F1 23.

My accelerator on my Logitech G29 is no longer working after installing the latest patch, 1.6.

I am on a PC running the current, fully updated, Windows 11. I have had no problems with F1 24 & the G29 until now.

It is a bug in F1 24 as my wheel continues to work properly in F1 23.

Hoping for acknowledgement of the issue & a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 6 (191 Views)

Logitech G29 issue with Patch v1.6

★★★ Newbie

Product: F1 24
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
Summarize your bug Since the patch v1.6 update, I've been experiencing significant issues with my Logitech G29 while playing F1 24. The steering wheel has become excessively stiff while driving, and the feedback feels inaccurate. It pulls sharply on turns, making it very difficult to control. I tested the wheel with other games, including F1 22, and it works perfectly fine. However, the issues in F1 24 have made it unplayable for me.
What is your 16 digit Report Code?
What peripherals are you using? Please list the exact make and model.
Can you please provide the name of your current internet service provider?
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Single Player
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Perhaps try using Logitech g29 in F1 24 latest 1.6 patch
What happens when the bug occurs? while driving, my Logitech g29 doesn't seem to steer correctly and the force feedback is totally wrong.
What do you expect to see? I'd like it to be fixed, it's unplayable for me right now.

Since the patch v1.6 update, I've been experiencing significant issues with my Logitech G29 while playing F1 24. The steering wheel has become excessively stiff while driving, and the feedback feels inaccurate. It pulls sharply on turns, making it very difficult to control. I tested the wheel with other games, including F1 22, and it works perfectly fine. However, the issues in F1 24 have made it unplayable for me.

Message 3 of 6 (159 Views)

Re: Logitech G29 not working after Patch 1.6

★★ Novice

Having a similar issue,  but its my clutch that isn’t working no matter what I map it to. Yet every button works for other things and F123 is fine. G923

not expecting any response it’s been going on for me for over 2 weeks now. No response on my post either.

Message 4 of 6 (148 Views)

Re: Logitech G29 not working after Patch 1.6

★★★★ Novice

My wheel was working properly the day before the 1.6 patch was released & continues to work properly in F1 23, hence the reason I feel a bug has been introduced with the latest patch.

I have un-installed F1 24 & re-installed it & there is no change, the accelerator pedal of my wheel is still not working & continues to work with F1 23.

Can you try your wheel with F1 23 or any other games?

I seem to recall an early F1 23 patch causing a similar problem with my G29 & this was rectified in the next patch after EA acknowledged the issue.

All I really want at present is for them to again confirm the issue & that they are working on a fix. Hopefully not too much to ask but it would be helpful if they would acknowledge receipt of my original bug report so I know that it is being investigated.

Message 5 of 6 (112 Views)

Re: No Accelerator on Logitech G29 Wheel after Patch 1.6

★★★ Newbie

i just bought the game on summer sale and idk what to do. my wheel ffb is completly bugged and sometimes the brake is bugged too. and it woks just fine on f123 and other racing games.

Message 6 of 6 (82 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help