Madden 23 x factor vision comes up every play and stays till i close it manually

by mics3334

Original Post

Madden 23 x factor vision comes up every play and stays till i close it manually

★★★ Newbie

During franchise mode my x factor vision is on everytime I break from huddle. I can't snap  ball or audible without pushing the RB button everytime before the snap. It's aggrevating because I cancel with RB and sometimes it pops back up as soon as I do. 

Message 1 of 3 (685 Views)

Re: Madden 23 x factor vision comes up every play and stays till i close it manu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I can play defense bc the cpu or my opponent snaps the ball, but it seems there is a lag on my reaction time bc xvision has to leave the screen b4 i can move a player. On offense I am helpless, can't even clear it with rb.. I just get a delay of have every play. Very frustrating as it's just randomly started happening in all my franchise leagues.. Even ones I've played thru multiple games or even multiple seasons.. Help ea!! 

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Madden 23 x factor vision comes up every play and stays till i close it manu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@mics3334 .. This is my second report of this issue over the last month or so and no update or fix.. . i can't even clear it with RB. I have to hit pause, once the pause menu opens, select 'resume' and then quickly hit the 'A' button, as the game comes back on screen, but b4 the xvision prompt reloads. Really annoying. I also have to do this same process to call any audibles, hot routes, changes players or any other pre snap option. On both offense AND defense. On defense I have to wait for my opponent to snap the ball, obviously, but once they do, there is a delay (lag?) in my controlled player due to the xvision prompt leaving the screen b4 my player can move. Please fix this nonsense EASPORTS! I payed to much money to have this  if tomfoolery about!! 😔 

Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More