sims 3 store login loop

by meowdepartment

Original Post

sims 3 store login loop

★★★ Newbie

so basically i cannot download any of my sims 3 store content. no matter how i try downloading it sends me into a login loop, even though im perm. logged into it once i load into the game. ive tried literally everything ive seen online to fix the problem. also when i load the launcher it either shows as fully blue or give a error report in the part of the screen where online plug ins are. i use ea to run my game as well. if anyone could help id greatly appreciate it, and let me know if theres any more info you would need to help.

Message 1 of 2 (361 Views)

Re: sims 3 store login loop

@meowdepartment  Please clear Edge's Internet Explorer-mode data:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-and-delete-browser-history-in-microsoft-edge...

and see whether the launcher loads correctly.  Once it does, try downloading Store content again, this time using Firefox.

If that doesn't work, move the entire Sims 3 folder out of Documents > Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, open the launcher to spawn a clean folder, and try again, still with Firefox.  Your saves and other user content will be removed but not erased when you move the folder, and you can restore them later.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help