Re: Bugs

by Vernissa

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Well EA. We are waiting for an answer. I doubt if the next upgrade will solve the problem.

Message 11 of 14 (147 Views)

★★ Novice

Just my experience. I have an iPad 3 and haven’t been having any major issues here. It shuts down sometimes but it’s not often at all. I do see the lights doing an odd blinking. Not a big issue for me but I do see it. I can visit other cities just fine. No problem there. Personally, if I’m having any technical issues, I’d reset my settings first. If that doesn’t work, I’d save the game through FB and then do a uninstall/reinstall. 

Message 12 of 14 (133 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmingImura I am surprised you can play on such an old device. An iPad 3 is an unsupported device by apple, as well it runs on iOS 9 when this game requires at least iOS 13 to function properly.  The 1 GB memory alone work barely be able to run this game. 
However, if your device is as you say and it can play this game without issues, that is contrary to everything EA support has been telling me for the last year.

I use an iPad Air 2 which is much better than an iPad 3 and I am being told by EA to buy a new device if I wish to stop the bugs in the game from occurring.

Reinstalling my city doesn’t solve the bug.

I am convinced now most of the bugs in this game occur on the EA server side and they are either too lazy or incapable of fixing it.

Message 13 of 14 (123 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I have an iPad Air 3 with iOS version 17. Forgot that there’s another iPad called iPad 3. 

Message 14 of 14 (83 Views)