Re: Skate 3 Bug fix EA servers are not available at this time.

by Pxlxxr

Original Post

Skate 3 Bug fix EA servers are not available at this time.

★★★ Newbie

I kept getting the "EA servers are not available at this time. Try again later." bug. I wasn't able to play skate 3 on my Xbox one. I was trying to play the Xbox 360 version with my friends but I wasn't able to get it to connect at first. The only way I was able to connect and play skate 3 online was by going into my EA account. From there I went to manage account and I unlinked my Xbox account from my EA account. After that I started up my Xbox one and my skate 3. I then brought up the emulated Xbox 360 menu, clicked manage storage and deleted my Xbox 360 profile only. After that I redownloaded my Xbox account again and signed. I started up the game and it was able to connect to skate 3 online. I no longer  received the "EA servers are not available at this time." Message. If you're having the same problem, try that, it was the only way I was able to actually connect to EA Nation again and play online. Good luck.

Message 1 of 3 (2,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does this delete your saves or any of your profile information from xbox cloud? I'd like to give this a shot but I don't want to lose any data.

Message 2 of 3 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no data will be lost

Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)