Controller disconnects mid game and when trying to reconnect cant do anything

by dj_zehti

Original Post

Re: Controller disconnects mid game and when trying to reconnect cant do anythin

★ Novice

Hello there, there is a Thread of 49 pages on this exact problem on EA FC 24. Here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Controller-on-PC-having-issues/td-p/12955706/page/45
Yes Elite 2 are included in the problem
No, the author of the post didn't write solved, probably one of the moderators that don't wanna deal with the problem did. 

Message 81 of 82 (278 Views)

Re: Controller disconnects mid game and when trying to reconnect cant do anythin

★★ Apprentice

Ok, this is what has worked for me, do at your own risk. I have a xbox carbon black series X controller and started having issues after updating the controller's firmware, the controller would start to go unresponsive both on batteries and disconnected after a couple of minutes of gameplay. I've searched the web in forums and have found no solution, then after testing, going crazy and a lot of cursing I discovered the issue relies on the Bluetooth antennas, which are two little coaxial wires connected to the main board of the controller. All you have to do for your controller to work again is disconnect these two wires, for some reason they interfere with the controller causing problems. Have in mind you won't be able to use Bluetooth again, so you can only use the controller wireless with the native signal or connected by USB with a USB type C cable. Hl

Message 82 of 82 (106 Views)