Hello to all developers of the football simulator EA FC!

по Rockstar77777
Ответить

Изначальное сообщение

Hello to all developers of the football simulator EA FC!

[ Изменено ]
★★★ Newbie

THAT'S WHY I HAVE SOME IDEAS FOR YOU THAT WILL COMPLETE THE CAREER SECTION!
I'M READY TO PAY EVEN $1000 FOR THIS!
AND IF I'M READY, THEN OTHER MILLIONS WILL PAY WITHOUT A THINKING!
As they say - SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY Standard smile

CLUB CREATION PROCESSOR:

1.Give the opportunity to manage on behalf of the

Club Owner.
That is, give me the opportunity to create a club as a businessman and not as a coach!

2.Choosing the character of the club owner, who will subsequently appear in various ceremonies and interviews. And fully influence certain events of the club!

3. Let the club from the beginning of its creation be tied to only one stadium.
And after the first season, make sure that the club can reconstruct its stadium. (In several stages of reconstruction, let’s say 5)
And after 3 seasons of a career, the club will have the opportunity to build a new stadium with the ability to choose the design of the external and internal parts of the stadium, select the scoreboard, as well as the roof, be it a sliding glass roof or just an indoor stadium and so on!
Also so that you can write the name of the stadium on the roof or side of the stadium!

4. The opportunity to build your own training center (sports town) with a gym where you will need to constantly purchase additional sports equipment.
(Whether it be treadmills or cryochambers for club football players)
(All this, of course, for your club budget!)

5. Please add the opportunity to write the name of the club on the logo when choosing an emblem when creating a club!

HIRE AND FIRE:
1.Add the ability to hire and fire coaches before each new season.

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Add a media field to the game, that is, fictional social networks where fans and characters involved in football will discuss the club you own.
And some football players hint that they would like to become a player in my club.
It is also possible to respond to comments from different players, after which this will affect the course of events that will be written about in the news section.

MENU:
1.Please add a section to the main menu with a link to the club museum, which will be updated with new trophies and a description of the date of the country of the stadium where the cup was won!

2.Design of the background of the main menu of the career mode.
Animated background:
A view of the outside of your stadium with several background animation variations.
For example:
Camera view of a drone flying over the stadium or around the stadium where fans are walking)

3.Make the finance section realistic!
That is, income from ticket sales was directly related to the number of seats in the stands of the home stadium.
Sales of players' T-shirts, hotel flights so that they directly affect the club's budget and so that I myself distribute the budget into categories.
Make two menus in the finance section:
(1-Club Budget | 2-Transfer Budget)

SPONSORSHIP CONTRACTS:
1.Add sponsors to the career mode, from whom the club will receive game currency to increase the transfer budget.
And also whose logos will be on T-shirts.

2.Make brands as general sponsors: NIKE adidas PUMA and so on.
(Which will also pay money to the club!).

3. Just add a lot of sponsorship contracts like in real life!
For example:
Additional payment for changing the name of the home stadium to the name of the sponsor.
Let’s say, like FCBarcelona, ​​their stadium will be called Spotify Cump.

GOALKEEPER UNIFORM:
1.Please add more options for goalkeeper kits with adidas NIKE PUMA logos and so on!

2.And also simply more options for football equipment for field players.

And please add real gold color to the clothing color selection section when creating your game kits!)

MATCH:
When you play a match, your fans just hang white empty banners
and the guest banners are beautifully designed.
Give the opportunity to beautifully design your banners or let the game itself generate it automatically!

Сообщение 1 из 3 (179 просмотров)
Ответить
0 баллов

Re: Hello to all developers of the football simulator EA FC!

Hero
@Rockstar77777 Вы находитесь на русскоязычном форуме игроков, разработчики тут не присутствуют.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Сообщение 2 из 3 (153 просмотров)
Ответить
0 баллов

Re: Hello to all developers of the football simulator EA FC!

@Rockstar77777 И к тому же идеи от простых игроков ЕА не рассматривает. Только от сотрудников ЕА. Поэтому нужно к ним сначала устроиться на работу.
Я из России.
Я не работник ЕА.
Ноутбуки не для игр.
Сообщение 3 из 3 (110 просмотров)
Ответить
0 баллов

ea-promo

Обезопасьте свою учетную запись

Мы убедимся, что это действительно вы, отправив вам код для доверенных устройств.

Подробнее о подтверждении имени пользователя

ea-help-promo-2

Не удается подключиться к игре?

Если вы испытываете проблемы при подключении к играм EA, выполните следующие действия.

Проверьте свое подключение к сети