Game Center Login Issues (Over 2 Weeks)

by 8c72c2dc27c0f309

Original Post

Re: Game Center log in issue is back after the newest update

★★★ Novice

Is EA aware of this problem?

Message 61 of 67 (708 Views)

Re: New NBA Live Mobile "update" locks me out (2nd thread)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem.  My IOS screen looks identical.  I have tried all of the suggested remidies and nothing works.  Backed up data from years of playing just gone poof!  Open cases are being closed.  Was resolved for a brief time.  Was able to get back into my game and my teammates all said the same was happening to them.  I have linked Apple and Facebook and yet without Game Center, all progress is just gone.  Is anyone else still having IOS, Game Center linking issues with this game and getting nowhere with support from EA?

Message 62 of 67 (658 Views)

Re: Can not log into NBA Mobile Live using Game Center

★★★★★ Newbie

Still not working.

Message 63 of 67 (655 Views)

Re: Game Center log in issue is back after the newest update

★★★★★ Newbie

Same for me, problem went away for a bit back a few weeks, but it has returned.  Same problem!

Message 64 of 67 (660 Views)

Game Center login failed

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, for 3 weeks i cant login with my game center in NBA live mobile. I play this games for years, i dont want to loose evereything what i earned until this years. I tried all the troubleshoot options what i saw here in eahelp. What can i do?

Thanks for the help. 

Message 65 of 67 (665 Views)

Cant login to nba live mobile with game center

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have been using Game Center to play nba live mobile. But recently I had to update the game, and then when I tried to log back in it said Game Center disabled. Since then, I have been unable to play nba live because of this problem. Please let me know if you guys can fix this. 

Thanks.

Message 66 of 67 (651 Views)

Game Center Login Issues (Over 2 Weeks)

★★ Novice

I am having issues for the past 2 weeks logging into NBA Live Mobile.  While logging in using my Game Center I receive the error message :Login Failed: Game Center is disabled.  Please sign into Game Center through the iOS Settings app and restart the game in order to link with it."  I have tried signing off and signing back into Game Center to no avail.  Restarted my phone numerous times.  Nothing has been working.  Any advice?  IMG_6735.PNG

Message 67 of 67 (656 Views)