Re: The Destiny Ascension, will it ever fire?

by Psychotps

Original Post

The Destiny Ascension, will it ever fire?

★ Novice

I found it hilarious that throughout the entire series they hype up the firepower of this warship (more than an entire fleet), and we never see it do anything other than float.

When the entire Alliance Navy is engaged in the final battle, its Giant cannon just... doesn't fire.

It should theoretically take out the most armored Reaper in existence in one shot.  Yet with fighter screens, the Asari fleet assembled, and the entire Shepherd armada engaging with the Reapers at a distance, IT DOES NOTHING.

Message 1 of 5 (603 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well I think it's pretty accurate given it's the council's flag ship.

Both are absolutely useless.

Message 2 of 5 (549 Views)

Indeed. Bit of a vanity vehicle isn't it...

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (540 Views)

★ Guide

@SuperPupper @BKnight3 @SofaJockeyUK 

I've never watched dragon ball z but I have heard about a guy who is apparantly called the strongest man or the strongest human in the world but he is actually pathetically weak, like, normal human strength? I googled it and I think he is called Mr Satan..... Anyway my point.

Destiny Ascension = Mr Satan, talks big but hides behind others :P

Message 4 of 5 (522 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Lol, you MUST be right. Just because you've never seen it fire MUST mean it can't!

In fact, I've never actually seen Shepard EAT anything! Since I've NEVER seen Shep eat, that MUST mean they CAN'T! Only ROBOTS can't eat! SHEPARD IS A ROBOT!

I've never seen Shep SWIM!  So, Shepard can't swim either? Makes sense since Shepard is a robot!

I've never seen Quarians eat either! Turians? Are EVERYONE in mass effect robots?

Message 5 of 5 (456 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help