Re: [Steam Deck] ME2 achievements not unlocking

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Steam Deck] ME2 achievements not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’ve completed loyalty missions and achievements unlocked for Steam, but not endgame which means I cannot access my squad bonus abilities. I’m currently playing on the steam deck. Is there any workaround or good way to get this fixed any help is appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@agentdash21 Hey, so with Steam Deck, they have been reported to the team a few times. Unfortunately, the Deck is not technically supported so we have no real troubleshooting to provide for this. I found a few things online though that may help. These are related to achievements specifically and not the game itself. 

YouTube link

Reddit link

Steam link 1

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@agentdash21 Hey, so with Steam Deck, they have been reported to the team a few times. Unfortunately, the Deck is not technically supported so we have no real troubleshooting to provide for this. I found a few things online though that may help. These are related to achievements specifically and not the game itself. 

YouTube link

Reddit link

Steam link 1

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (335 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @agentdash21 

As this thread is a bit old, things have changed and been updated; we will lock this down and consider this resolved.

If you run into any further issues, please create a new thread or add your information to an existing thread so we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help