Re: mass effect

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Re: Release Date clarification

[ Edited ]

@mcsupersport 

You can be sure that you are right here. 😀

@GrimReaperTaken 

As said, Bioware and EA could for sure have done a better job in communicating the release times for the different regions, especially if the release time is in fact not at the 14th but at the 15th in parts of Australia and New Zeeland.

There is just no way around that imho. The reason for the release times set in this way were perfectly pointed out by @mcsupersport , and giving Australia a different release time, technically difficult, would introduce the problem that a lot of people from around the world would use VPN's to access the game earlier.
(Not to mention that it just would move the disadvantage somewhere else.)

@harneyden 

No hard feelings. Standard smile I understand why you are upset.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today - but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Isaac Asimov
Message 21 of 24 (358 Views)

mass effect

★★★ Newbie

what time does mass effect unlock? i keep hearing its going to release hours earlier on origin is that true?

Message 22 of 24 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]

@platanero23 

platanero23 wrote:

what time does mass effect unlock? i keep hearing its going to release hours earlier on origin is that true?

Origin compared to what?

Edit: To clarify, the release time on PC is 10:00 AM CDT, you can just google when that is in your region.

That counts for Origin and Steam.

The release time for the consoles is afaik not verified, but it seems it is 0:00 AM worldwide. her: 
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition/Launch-Timings/m-p/10329097#M1061 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today - but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Isaac Asimov
Message 23 of 24 (289 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks, please see the post here for the full breakdown, thanks.

Mako.png
Message 24 of 24 (239 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help