Re: Pre-Order Billing

by CarbonCarl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre-Order Billing

★★★ Novice

Hi

I pre-ordered MELE back when it became available and used EA Wallet funds to pay for it. 

I just got an email saying that there was an issue with my payment, so I went in and noticed that my EA Wallet balance wasn't enough to cover the cost and I added more. That's when I noticed that it looked like EA had taken the payment back in Feb.

Can anyone tell me what's going on? Because it looks like EA is trying to take the payment twice.

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 2 (294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hi @SimMariaG 

You will need to contact an EA adviser for account issues such as this. We are not able to help here on the forums with account issues I'm afraid.

To contact an EA adviser use the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin>Choose Platform>Manage Account and then choose the relevant topic or option and then select an available contact option

Once you get in touch with an adviser they should be able to look into your account for you and see if you have been charged twice or not and then advise you from there.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @SimMariaG 

You will need to contact an EA adviser for account issues such as this. We are not able to help here on the forums with account issues I'm afraid.

To contact an EA adviser use the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin>Choose Platform>Manage Account and then choose the relevant topic or option and then select an available contact option

Once you get in touch with an adviser they should be able to look into your account for you and see if you have been charged twice or not and then advise you from there.

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help