Re: Mass Effect legendary Edition Play now

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Mass Effect legendary Edition Play now

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Right now there a lot of live streams on youtube, players playing mass effect legendary edition, how come they play it and we can't its not early access is something alse... anyone knows?

I pre-loaded the game, i heave it installed but i can't access it, when i try it says unreleased title:mass effect legendary edition will release on may 14, 2021, and cannot yet be played, but a lot of people are playing it. I am on origin platform(PC)

Message 1 of 4 (396 Views)

Hero

Some stores released the game early, so people with physical copies on consoles can already play.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Fred_vdpI understand that but there should be a way to block access to the game for them or give access to all players you would think that if you buy the game on the platform that the owners own it would be the fastest, but i guess not. Its not like i can't wait 2 more days but it just does not feel right.

Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)

This is the way of things.

A digital download is reliable. It becomes available exactly when it should.

A physical release can be obtained a little earlier (by various means) but also it can come late (if coming by mail).

It doesn't take many streamers to make it feel as if everyone has it - but they don't.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help