Re: Cross saving?

by Hiryu666

Original Post

Cross saving?

★ Novice

I've pre-ordered ME:LE for XBox as that's where my original saves are (back from the 360 days). Once I import my character into LE and start a new game, will I be able to transfer my saves to PC? Ie, is cross save going to be a thing for LE? I suppose this would mean that EA would have to have some sort of cloud saving feature of their own (I have no idea if they do).

If I can progress through the same play through while switching between those 2 platforms, EA will likely see another sale from me.

Message 1 of 3 (895 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Hiryu666,

Porting saves from the original games into the Legendary Edition should be possible to a certain extent, though you may have varying degrees of success in each game due to back-end changes.

That said, I've not heard of any news to suggest cross-saving will be a feature, sorry.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (877 Views)

★ Novice

I am aware that actually loading saves from the previous games isn't recommended. Thought it's my understanding that I can import the characters themselves.

Do any EA games support cross saving?

Message 3 of 3 (871 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help