Re: Clarification

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clarification

★ Guide

I refer you to this link:  Bioware Free Content

Is this the same as the collectors editions i got at launch or is it like the game of the year edition?

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

@CarbonCarl @GrimReaperTaken 

The Deluxe content is from the digital Deluxe versions of ME2 and ME3 originally released.  If you have ME2 Collectors edition you likely already have some, but they also added a new song plus you get the ME3 version as well. 

https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition/mass-effect-bonus-content-downloa... 

This is in celebration of MELE, or just because they want too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (381 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @GrimReaperTaken

That is referring to the new legendary edition. They have remastered Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 and have this legendary edition available to buy.

You can pre-order and find out more here: https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition

Message 2 of 4 (418 Views)

@CarbonCarl @GrimReaperTaken 

The Deluxe content is from the digital Deluxe versions of ME2 and ME3 originally released.  If you have ME2 Collectors edition you likely already have some, but they also added a new song plus you get the ME3 version as well. 

https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition/mass-effect-bonus-content-downloa... 

This is in celebration of MELE, or just because they want too. 

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 3 of 4 (382 Views)

I picked up 3 tracks I had managed to miss previously. It's a really nice gesture.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help