Re: Undeserved Ban mut24

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Undeserved Ban mut24

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I’m contacting you guys again on the matter because I do not think I deserve this ban. I haven’t done anything to break any of other the rules. Like I said in the other email I do not have any access to the auction house so I cannot sell any cards or trade any cars to anyone, I don’t do any glitches or harassing people. None of that on top of that you guys didn’t even say what I did exactly to deserve the ban. I truly haven’t done anything, I spend about $2,500+ and like 100+ hours on this game so why would I jeopardize me playing the game I love by cheating. I have video proof of me playing the game for days without doing anything suspicious or ban worth . This is really frustrating and disheartening that i can clearly do nothing and receive a ban by just playing the game everyday like this doesn’t make me wanna play any game from Ea if this is what i have to go through or the possibility of getting a ban for playing the game I was supposed to be played without cheating or breaking any of the rules. Also you guys don’t even tell me the details on what I did to receive it like I when I got my auction house band a couple months ago it is very vague this time. Plus there is little to none human interaction on try to dispute this matter which makes it x50 harder. Is there anyway I can talk to a real person on this matter a phone call, email or live chat any. I just feel like a bot is handing my case or you guys did a poor investigation. Because you guys didn’t give me any reason why I got the ban. I was just playing the game earlier this week just playing it waiting for the new madden to drop but cant due to a poor investigation. This really discourages me for buy or playing any ea games in the future. Like I can see if I was really cheating or did whatever you guys said I did then I wouldn’t care because madden 25 is coming out in a couple of months ,however what  I’m concerned about is on the future of playing EA games now if this is a possibility because of a lack of a proper and fair investigation. It just sucks when I play the game how it should be played the right way and I get punished. Please can i talk to a real person on this matter because it is really scary moving forward playing EA games in the future if things like this can easily happen. Also can you tell me what I did to receive this ban because like I said, I don’t have access to the auction house so what did I do to receive this ban please and thank you because there is a lack of evidence, on  you guys part.

Edit: Moved thread from NHL 24 forum to Madden 24 MUT forum. -CM

Message 1 of 6 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @whereyomomssHUH we are not able to help with these kinds of sanctions on AHQ. 

All that you can do is appeal the ban with our team: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (283 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @whereyomomssHUH we are not able to help with these kinds of sanctions on AHQ. 

All that you can do is appeal the ban with our team: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (284 Views)

★ Novice

I appeal it three times already and got the same result from a bot not a real person. I wish you guy had an actual customer service that isn’t a bot because dealing and talking to a real person would be some much helpful on top of that they never stated what rules I broke to get the ban no reason behind it just a flat ban. My auction houses been ban I don’t say anything crazy on the mic , I don’t say nothing racist just regular trash talking.

Message 3 of 6 (265 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @whereyomomssHUH all appeals are reviewed by an independent member of the TOS team.

If they have denied your appeals then it means they found evidence to support the ban.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Do you know I can’t see my ban online? I would like to know how many days I have without waiting for an email. Thanks
Message 5 of 6 (169 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @qdeezy36419 you can speak with our support team for any more info around time on a ban: https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (145 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help