Re: Madden 24 Ban Dispute

by ExtentAK51

Original Post

Re: Madden 24 Ban Dispute

★★ Apprentice

Id be down to join anything to stick it to this trash process of EA's. I got perma banned from ALL maddens ever for "match cheating" last august. incompetent CS started both my appeals simultaneously then any contact since had basically told me to * off they arent changing anything. I'd played squads and some solo battles right before the ban. They never told me what I did just regurgitated the same "well dont you see match cheating is when you do x y z thing and you match cheated" played Madden since the OG at 5 years old and MUT since it was patched into the end of Madden 11. EA's absolute trash auto ban system needs to go. and their contempt for their customers is the most disgusting thing ive seen in gaming. Banned FOREVER from every Madden until the day I die because of some trash algorithm and incompetent outsourced CS. It all should legit be illegal. Whats hilarious is Drini got banned inbetween days during the 1st MCS comp of the year for the same reasons. Of course they bent over backwards for him to be able to play day two. Then they did start correcting some disputes but since the useless CS rep started an appeal while I had my first one going somehow it was used up by the time this thing had EAs attention and those of use hit early got effed. The whole system is trash by design so a trash company doesn't have to take responsibility for their garbage practices. 

Message 51 of 51 (39 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help