SBs

by dogheels

Original Post

SBs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just can't comprehend how in SBs  opposing AI players with lower speed ratings are able to not only match my players with 99 speed rating  but surpass it. Kind of defeats the purpose of ratings all together. And asking for videos, is just a waste of time, as I have submitted it a while back. I totally understand that the AI plays to be competitive. That I have no problem with. Its when the AI exceeds its own parameters I have issue with. Like players with 85 speed rating, matching and over taking players with 99 speed ratings. Why not just put out cards that all have 99 speed rating. I am sure it is different in online play  but in offline play, the rating concept is tossed, probably because they don't care.

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Speed ratings

★ Guide

Find it strange how EA has altered the duplicates of players. Take the Luc Robitaille card for example. As a team of the week player. He has an overall rating of 94. However his speed rating is 97. His Next Gen card rated at 90, has a speed rating of 98. Of all the attributes a player has, the speed rating should be the most consistent one. I agree that elevating this rating on a progressive scale is acceptable, I just don't agree with the de-escalating of the speed rating as his overall rating is de-escalated as his rating becomes higher. This applies too a variety of cards, as I used Robitaille as an example. Also. In what world would Zdeno Chara have a speed rating of 96. The system of player ratings becomes meaningless with examples such as this. Dressing up a card with a different pic and background, should not be reason to alter ratings.

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: SBs

Community Manager

@dogheels 

Your video didn't show any evidence slower players were outskating faster ones unfairly. Nobody has ever submitted a video showing this. Feel free to post another so we can see where this is happening to you. Otherwise, we're not aware of any issues with this.

Also, if you feel ratings don't matter, feel free to use a team of 85s to see if they are matching faster players.

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 3 (92 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help