Max Price for 99 OVR cards on HUT auction house are TOO LOW

by BBallfanatik81

Original Post

Max Price for 99 OVR cards on HUT auction house are TOO LOW

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi,

This seriously needs to be addressed. I just purchased a 99 overall card on the auction house and I don't have the ability to list it for higher than it's worth. For some reason the game thinks 99 Fantasy Boldy isn't worth more than 580,000 coins which is just flat out wrong. I should at least have the option to sell it for more. 

Also for the past couple weeks, really rare 99 cards, like the awards cards, are getting purchased instantly for 1,000,000 coins because that is the max price. Unless you are looking at the exact moment the card is listed, then you can't get the card. 

I understand there is an algorithm that will adjust the max price and raise it when necessary, but it clearly isn't working. The rare 99s go for more than a million yet they are capped at a million. And for some reason the max price on fantasy cards is being pushed down. Why? It's completely unnecessary. 

Please have someone fix this, it makes no sense. 

Edit: Moved thread to HUT forums. -CM

Message 1 of 3 (269 Views)

Re: Max Price for 99 OVR cards on HUT auction house are TOO LOW

You can probably thank exploiters, launderers, and illegal coin selling sites for that. Lower prices keep things obtainable for the masses

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

Re: Max Price for 99 OVR cards on HUT auction house are TOO LOW

★★★★ Guide

@TTZ_Dipsy wrote:

You can probably thank exploiters, launderers, and illegal coin selling sites for that. Lower prices keep things obtainable for the masses

I don't know if any of that makes any sense

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help