Re: I’m not getting Hut rush rewards. Is this a bug?

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I’m not getting Hut rush rewards. Is this a bug?

★★★ Newbie

I’m not getting hit rush rewards after playing for a couple hours? When will it come or will it ever come?

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @Thegr8n8 

I moved your thread to the HUT forums. 

As far as this issue goes, HUT Rush rewards are received immediately when you hit the next tier of rewards. If this isn't happening, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Check again to see if the missing rewards are now in your inbox/unopened packs. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @Thegr8n8 

I moved your thread to the HUT forums. 

As far as this issue goes, HUT Rush rewards are received immediately when you hit the next tier of rewards. If this isn't happening, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Check again to see if the missing rewards are now in your inbox/unopened packs. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help