The Devour Tower Zombot attacks the PvZ3 lawn!

by hackfuegos

Original Post

The Devour Tower Zombot attacks the PvZ3 lawn!

★ Apprentice

Like any great game in the PvZ series, a battle against the evil Dr. Zomboss cannot be missed, and PvZ3 will not escape this. Greetings developers, this is Hack Fuegos reporting in once again to share my suggestions with you. At this time I would like to present my ideal concept to achieve a worthy confrontation against a new creation of Dr. Zomboss.

The Devour Tower Zombot, from the old pre-alpha version of PvZ3, comes with multiple changes made by me to present to you.

As a starting point, I would like to leave you with some details of how the engagement level could be:

- The level would be located at the end of each area we visited, whether old or renovated, and it would be necessary to be able to complete said level to access the next group of levels in each area. Example: level 150 (hypothetically) is the last level of Begonia Boulevard, so in this we would have the confrontation against Zomboss, and then in level 151 we would play again in Dave's House.

- The music that would play in the level could be reused from the same pre-alpha, the Brainiac Immorticia Miniboss theme.

- The level reward could vary between 200 and 300 coins, accompanied by a lunch box with power-ups and unlimited lives.

- At this level, Sunflowers could not be selected, since we would have a meter that would give us suns every certain seconds, thus giving players the freedom to choose a deck without worries.

- The level could be set at night, fitting more with the musical theme and making references to the battle against the first Zombot from Plants vs. Zombies

As for abilities, I took care to classify them into two types, since the Zombot could vary in terms of its attacks depending on each zone.

The basic abilities would be:

- Missile launch: would destroy plants in a 3x3 area

- Shield creation: the Zombot would generate a shield in front of it, protecting it from straight and stealthy attacks.

- Laser launch: would launch a powerful laser that would destroy a line of plants.

- Electrifying rays: would launch powerful electric rays that would destroy plants

- Concealment: Zombot will be invisible to plant attacks, requiring you to plant Planterna to be able to see it.

- Portals: would summon portals that would transport zombies to closer parts of the house.

- Metal cone: would forge a metal cone that would make it more resistant.

- Swarm of Minirobots: would transform into multiple weak hardness robots.

- Conversion: would convert a random basic zombie into Zombistein.

As you can see, most of these skills are the same as the Zombot had in the previous version. Now I'll give you some extra skills that could change depending on the area of ​​the battle.

Dave's House:

- The missile launch would leave craters where it would be impossible to plant for a limited time.

- It could summon a flock of pigeons every certain time.

Campground:

- The missiles launched would generate water tiles, in which you would need to plant Water Lilies.

- It could summon Z-Fog to obstruct your vision.

Begonia Boulevard:

- Zombot would have an aerial transformation that would prevent straight attacks.

- It could summon atswues from the sky, such as hanging zombies or swinging zombies.

Well, that would be all from my concepts, I hope you like them even a little, and we hope to see a battle against the boss of bosses someday in this tremendous game. Thank you for your time and your work. Your future looks prosperous.

Until next time, Hack Fuegos, member of the PvZ3 Defenders Team, says goodbye.

PSDT: Here I will leave you a redesign that I did to the Zombot adapted to the new art style.

Message 1 of 1 (254 Views)