Re: TT reset after Patch 1.6

by The_IckleBickle_

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TT reset after Patch 1.6

★★★ Novice

In my opinion you need to reset the TT times as soon as possible. I loaded the same settings with the same setup but constantly lost time especially in the straights.

Message 1 of 7 (595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey drivers!

We've heard your comments and after making some changes, we decided to reset the F1 Time Trial Leaderboard.

This change will be included in a future update and we will inform you closer to the time.

Thank you for raising your voices. Please, keep communicating your feedback, we are here to help you and pass along your messages to the game team.

-Groguet

Groguet.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (204 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Agreed, the decision not to reset them is absolutely ridiculous!

Message 2 of 7 (464 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree they should reset them after watching this

Message 3 of 7 (401 Views)

★★ Apprentice

After 1.6 most drivers from PSGL, specifically the top tiers on PS are a half second slower now. The fact they didn't reset the leaderboards shows just how out of touch they are with the game and what the community wants. No one will be able to improve on any track and we all have no idea about what times to shoot for. 

Message 4 of 7 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I think what is changing the game is the increased drag and yes, I also confirm I'm around 0.5 s. slower in Monza TT. I may improve 1 tenth but no way to match my previous time. 

If EA/Codemasters doesn't like to wipe TT every month I can understand but at least give us "filters" as many are asking since a long time. With a date filter (e.g. >= July 9th 2024) you can compare yourself in equal patch condition or the leaderboard will be meaning less from here on out.

Message 5 of 7 (306 Views)

Community Manager

Hey drivers!

We've heard your comments and after making some changes, we decided to reset the F1 Time Trial Leaderboard.

This change will be included in a future update and we will inform you closer to the time.

Thank you for raising your voices. Please, keep communicating your feedback, we are here to help you and pass along your messages to the game team.

-Groguet

Groguet.png
Message 6 of 7 (205 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Groguet thanks! Any chance to add filters too?

And to fix Silverstone and Suzuka?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Bug-Reports/Suzuka-amp-Silverstone-Time-Trial-corner-cut/...

Message 7 of 7 (164 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help