Re: Shapeshifters

by mendozzamagic

Original Post

Shapeshifters

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EA_Jason @EA_Illium gotta give credit where credit is due. Shapeshifters is a fine little event. Simple concept based on challenge mode and it is actually challenging. Like the re-emergence of h2h. Had fun playing the daily and weekend challenges. So far I’m 3 for 3, hoping it stays this way. Also like the re-introduction of line-up requirements. Makes the game less boring and repetitive. Can’t wait to try out some of the higher end, out of position players (Neuer or Courtois, fingers crossed). Anyhow, I don’t mind that the game is designed around new players or the events are all pack luck based (which folks for some odd reason love so much), as long as you throw in a few gems (events, not the jewels) to keep us legacy or more competitive minded players happy. That’s all you needed to do. Keep it coming.

Message 1 of 7 (240 Views)

★ Guide

it's a good event until you meet a hacker ;-)

Message 2 of 7 (215 Views)

★ Pro

Hackers are a problem, but that shouldn’t be an excuse to keep the game as boring as possible.

Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)

★★★ Guide

What is the matchmaking criteria? I think I've played every division but my own!

Message 4 of 7 (183 Views)

@pelicanos Yeah - I don’t think there are any - regularly get played with +10 advantage and three times the cups

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

They increased it from 2 H2H matches to 3 H2H matches in shapeshifters challenge.

The hackers are happy now. See the attached pics, it's just happened to me.

The screen froze as soon as the match started and I got disconnection error.

Now I'm left with just 1 retry and 3 H2H matches.

Message 6 of 7 (152 Views)

@parsenal1 The format is changing day by day … you are not missing much though, there are only limited packs, so all winning early does is get you early access to the few chance packs that are offer.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (104 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help