SIMS4?

by wolfblood356

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIMS4?

★★★ Newbie

So i took a long break from sims4 and have recently been fancying playing it i noticed it changed from origin to ea and im just curious will i get the game packs ect that i previously bought during my last playtime or have i lost them forever?

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: SIMS4?

Community Manager

@wolfblood356,

please do the App recovery in the EA app and make sure that you're really logged into the correct account. If you can't see them after clearing the cache, then it's likely that you aren't logged into the correct account.

In that case, you can try contacting EA Support to see if they can help you find the correct account/the DLCs.

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @wolfblood356,

games are linked to the EA account, so yes, as long as you use the same EA Account you were using before, all games and packs that you bought should move over to the EA app.

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 2 of 4 (227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its still saying i need to purchase them, i have had the same account for years.

Message 3 of 4 (213 Views)

Community Manager

@wolfblood356,

please do the App recovery in the EA app and make sure that you're really logged into the correct account. If you can't see them after clearing the cache, then it's likely that you aren't logged into the correct account.

In that case, you can try contacting EA Support to see if they can help you find the correct account/the DLCs.

Pythia.png
Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help