Re: Russian language in Dead Space Remastered

by AlexRUiLs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Russian language in Dead Space Remastered

★★★ Newbie

"DEAR" EA, I am VERY interested in why there is no Russian language in Dead Space Remake, at least subtitles, because they were in the original. I have known your company and your products for quite a long time. I've played many of your games, including all of Dead Space on PS 3, passing them all to platinum. I really liked this series of games, I would say it's my favorite, but due to the fact that you have bent like other companies, I will not buy this game without the Russian language, and there is even Polish! Poland is simply negligible compared to Russia and the CIS. You are losing such a market, such money and most importantly reputation!

Message 1 of 6 (5,135 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Player_0belv02u @_-00KEPCHUK00-_

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. 

We would like to highlight the following article on our website: https://www.ea.com/news/update-on-electronic-arts-titles-in-russia-and-belarus.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (4,913 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
A good decision to remove the translation for at least 10 countries. Where is the Ukrainian language? At least subtitles?
I'm outraged! Such a hypocritical attitude, thanks for not playing the remake either. I'm glad I don't spend money. It was possible to think, and at least throw the translation into the network so that people themselves install it (Russian subtitles).

Message 2 of 6 (5,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Player_0belv02u @_-00KEPCHUK00-_

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. 

We would like to highlight the following article on our website: https://www.ea.com/news/update-on-electronic-arts-titles-in-russia-and-belarus.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Message 3 of 6 (4,914 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@_-00KEPCHUK00-_ Да не нужен тут русский язык, все и так понятно
Message 4 of 6 (4,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Leeuw Thought will support this game, old release was great - story line, game play etc, after reading article realised that I shouldn't spend money on ea games. Thank you devs for honest answer
Message 5 of 6 (4,474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

But russian speakers are living around the world. I am not living in Russia but Russian is my native. 

Message 6 of 6 (3,550 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help