[Request] Please add inverted x-axis option

by 61dcaaa44f3d468e

Original Post

Re: Please add inverted x-axis option

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_ShepardOk, that's all you can do, then. This was requested back in April and the game hasn't been updated since February 27th, so perhaps no more patches are coming.

Message 11 of 14 (719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any chance of getting an update for this? EA should make these kind of settings a requirement since players actually need them to even be able to play the game, it should not be left to the developers, as they often neglect many things. Actually, Sony and Microsoft should make this a requirement for games, as well as full button remapping (which Dead Space has).

EA should get someone to go back to the game and add these settings, even if the original team has moved on.

Message 12 of 14 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@61dcaaa44f3d468e I sent the game back because of this! It’s poor that game makers don’t make their games adaptable for all and worst of was the original games you could invert x and y camera controls! Please add this as an update
Message 13 of 14 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I concur with everyone here.  Wanted to play this on PS5 but the lack of x-axis inversion capability makes playing this game feel more like an annoying chore than an entertaining immersive experience.  Shame too because the graphics and sound design appear phenomenal.

I'll be returning the game and think you folks really need to reconsider your decision to omit this option from the game.

Message 14 of 14 (566 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help