Re: Plant Ideas to Improve the Pick-A-Plant Option

by hackfuegos

Original Post

Plant Ideas to Improve the Pick-A-Plant Option

★ Apprentice

Greetings PvZ3 development team, my name is Hack Fuegos, a big fan and complete lover of this game, and with this statement I would like to share some of my ideas about the development of PvZ3

As we already know, in a future update of the game the long-awaited Pick-A-Plant option will be implemented, an option that has moved the entire community in a positive way, and which opens up many expectations of the game. The problem with this is the following: when it comes to selecting our team, we will find the defect that there will be very few characters available in the game to choose from.

With that said, I would like to suggest that some plants could be added to earlier levels, so the choice would be more varied and fair. Here is a list of some that are already known to be coming to the game and could be added to already added levels:

-Potato Mine - Level 4, 5 or 6; depending on the unlock order, it could be before Bamboo Shorts, or after it, but this plant is definitely needed in this game.

-Chomper: Level 85; another iconic character who is very useful, to be honest (this level is honestly my least favorite, but with this addition, well, maybe I'll tolerate it a little more)

-KernelPult and MelonPult: Boulevard levels; two other classics that would undoubtedly help a lot in these levels.

-Starfruit: Level 165 or 170; at least this way we would have something between the end of the Boulevard and the unlocking of Sunshroom, besides, it is another classic

Among other suggestions, I have the idea that, when selecting seeds, you could select your own power-ups, adding 2 new ones to the catalog:

Doomshroom: would serve as a Cherry Bomb, but this would end up with a 5x5 area, and would cost 7500 coins

Iceshroom: this would freeze all enemies on the field without causing damage, and would cost 4800 coins

And something else to say would be some plants that could be obtained through a new currency, the emeralds (green gems with a plant icon engraved on them). Just like in PvZ2, these could vary in cost, and like coins, they could be obtained through daily challenges or levels. These types of plants would be obtained in the store, and they could add them from time to time. That said, if you accept this option, add Fire Peashooter as one of these, it's my favorite plant.

Well, that's all for this post. I'm looking forward to sharing more of my ideas with you. I admire your work and I love your game. Without further ado, good luck and keep planting.

Sincerely, Hack Fuegos.

Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @hackfuegos , thank you for the detailed feedback. We have passed it along to the teams Standard smile

It doesn't mean that your feedback will be implemented, but that the teams will take a look anyway Standard smile
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for replying, and I understand. I still love that the team listens to our opinions 😊

Message 3 of 3 (204 Views)