Re: Leaning

by sk1lld

Original Post

Leaning

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have a "new" idea, why don't we get "leaning" (e.g. standing infront of a wall and leaning out" back, like in Battlefield 1 and V.

Message 1 of 7 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FreeKurdistan_VI wrote:

Hello,

I have a "new" idea, why don't we get "leaning" (e.g. standing infront of a wall and leaning out" back, like in Battlefield 1 and V.

Yeah, leaning would be nice to have in the game.

Message 2 of 7 (371 Views)

★ Expert
@FreeKurdistan_VI I don’t think it’s necessary or really fits into a BF game. I haven’t even thought about it while playing 2042 and rarely used it in BFV.

The auto lean while standing next to a corner of a wall is okay. That’s the only tolerable version of it, but still not needed. It just promotes camping and head glitching POI.

Manually leaning looks dumb in my opinion and clutters up your keyboard. It starts to make controls clunky.
Message 3 of 7 (360 Views)

★★★ Novice

this is such a cringe take, we absolutely need leaning in all forms, the game is straight up worse without it.

Message 4 of 7 (291 Views)

★ Expert
@KonohaKush Having an opinion is cringe?

Leaning isn’t needed. It’s risk/reward. You either peek and make yourself vulnerable to take a shot or take cover. We don’t need a bunch of people finding every head glitch camping spot.
Message 5 of 7 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This topic should remain a high priority.

Such a basic BF function simply must not be missing.

Message 6 of 7 (156 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Michaelp800 I'm going to close this thread as it's so old. However, you're welcome to create a new thread on this topic if you like.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 7 of 7 (146 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help