Is it okay to do that?

by Zee2Xe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it okay to do that?

★★ Novice

Hello, so my friend just started playing apex and already got an heirloom, and because i dont have one i logged in to his account a couple of times to see how does heirloom feel ingame, so i just wanted to know if my main account will be okay because i logged out of my account and logged to his a couple of times (about 3 or 4 times), so i wanted to know if it can effect my ea account or my apex account (like skins, items, and these stuff), and i just want to know if i can do it again or not, it was like 1 or 2 months ago, just wondered.

Message 1 of 4 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is it okay to do that?

Community Manager

Hey @Zee2Xe,

Just to let you know that account sharing is against our terms of service:

The EA Services are licensed to you, not sold. EA grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the EA Services to which you have access for your non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with this Agreement.

You are responsible for the activity on your EA Account. Your EA Account may be suspended or terminated if someone else uses it to engage in activity that violates this Agreement.

As such, I obviously can't recommend logging into an account that isn't yours, or letting others log into your account.

To answer your question though, it won't affect the skins and such on your account.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Zee2Xe,

Just to let you know that account sharing is against our terms of service:

The EA Services are licensed to you, not sold. EA grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the EA Services to which you have access for your non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with this Agreement.

You are responsible for the activity on your EA Account. Your EA Account may be suspended or terminated if someone else uses it to engage in activity that violates this Agreement.

As such, I obviously can't recommend logging into an account that isn't yours, or letting others log into your account.

To answer your question though, it won't affect the skins and such on your account.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

★★ Novice

So if i wont login to his account again, my account and his account will be okay? (i just dont know that if someone else loggs in to his account will get all of the people who logged to his account punished, wont even matter if one of them did it 1 year ago).

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

★★★ Guide

i saw a streamer boost like 30 of his viewer in 1month and he never got anything and it was a guy with like 100viewer sor i don't think you'll ever get ban for that.

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)