[Guide] Card Ranking Basics

by mendozzamagic

Original Post

Re: [Guide] Card Ranking Basics

★★★★ Apprentice

Not likely…. Best thing to do is practice the ranking and various training scenarios with the cheap bronze players….  For instance I actually was playing with this today on bronze players.  I wanted to know what happens with the excess XP if I use a player trained to a training level higher than the accepting players max level.  Learned that you lose the XP above what the new player could accept…. I did this on bronze players with training level 6 and trained a totally base player with the player trained to level 6.  Shaves off the training above level 5.  So now I know not to use a 25 training level to train a player that I can only train to 20.  I will lose that XP from level 21-25.  Hope that makes sense and why trial and error on cheap players is a key tactic to learning new insights.

Message 41 of 43 (405 Views)

★★★ Expert
@smsredbulls The main issue is that it shouldn't be something you need to explore. It should be public info from EA because its the way they set the feature. Since EA is nowhere to be found with any guides, thank you for exploring and sharing this with us.
Message 42 of 43 (401 Views)

@smsredbulls rank that bronze player up again and you will see that the additional training is there - it is capped at the rank level until the higher rank opens

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 43 of 43 (374 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help